Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Nope, I don't know when the next terrorist hit is going down.

So, I was in the E.R. for four hours yesterday because I had "hives." Sounds disgusting? It was. And itchy, very itchy. I tried to explain to the doctors that it was because I started trying to customize a Wordpress template, but they seem to think it was something I ate. What do they know? They obviously haven't ever tried to customize a WP template.

Anyway, I'm posting this YouTube clip of American Iranian comedian, Maz Jobrani. You may know him from the Axis of Evil Comedy Tour which is the source of this clip.




Who doesn't beleive that this has happened to me, like, a million different times in my life?

5 Comments:

Blogger Avitable said...

Jobrani always reminds me of Jabroni.

Wednesday, 22 October, 2008  
Blogger whall said...

I get that all the time. As a upper middle class white male, all my minority friends ask me when we'll stop hogging all the jobs, rights and money.

I always tell them the same thing: YES WE CAN.

Wednesday, 22 October, 2008  
Blogger sybil law said...

That is just funny.
So... when IS the next hit going down?!
;)

Wednesday, 22 October, 2008  
Blogger Faiqa said...

avitable: I don't know what Jabroni is. So, I'm going to assume you're being cryptic.

whall: Privilege: The New and Improved White Man's Burden.

sybil: All I'm saying is you might want to bring a gas mask and some duct tape to Avi's party.

Wednesday, 22 October, 2008  
Blogger K A B L O O E Y said...

I apologize on behalf of someone I may be distantly related to. Stoopid people abound.

Monday, 06 September, 2010  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home